Operation C (GB) (gamerip) (1991)

Operation C has a great soundtrack! I don't really have any favorites out of this soundtrack, but I think it gives you some good music to listen to while playing the game. The game itself is amazing and fun, but I don't think it compares to Contra or Super C. The stages are amazing and fun, but they kinda drag after a while. Especially the last stage.The weapons are great and useful (Especially the spread shot). By the way, this is also the first game to have the homing shot that makes timing your shots almost a complete non issue. If you had the spread shot before grabbing the homing shot, then nothing can stand in your way. However, this might be the only 2D contra game that has the homing shot combine with whatever weapon your using. In Contra III: The Alien Wars and Contra Hard Corps, the homing shot is it's own weapon. As for the bosses, they range from being fairly easy to somewhat annoying. Overall, Operation C is a great game with good stages, great music, fun stages, useful weapons, and okay bosses.
Soundtrack: 7.6/10.
Game: 7.5/10.

Back