Kirby: Squeak Squad Sound Treasure Collection (DS) (gamerip) (2006)

Hi! This is my first upload to the site. I noticed the existing Squeak Squad album doesn't appear to have been recorded from the hardware, and in general there aren't many good-quality Squeak Squad soundtrack uploads, so I recorded this one myself. I also wanted to stylize it in the same vein as other official Kirby albums, with bonus tracks and album art. I hope you enjoy!

Hi! This is my first upload to the site. I noticed the existing Squeak Squad album doesn't appear to have been recorded from the hardware, and in general there aren't many good-quality Squeak Squad soundtrack uploads, so I recorded this one myself. I also wanted to stylize it in the same vein as other official Kirby albums, with bonus tracks and album art. I hope you enjoy!
Thank you so much! I was so sick of the other upload so this is awesome. Sounds great

I've never played Squeak Squad, but im pretty sure that 48-50 are too high quality for the DS and are from return to dream land.

Very nice job! I love your artwork! I will say, recording from hardware doesn't automatically your rip good quality. Many factors such as the recording hardware, and even in game sfx can make or break a rip. Not to mention, when you rip the sound files you're able to play them outside of the limitations of the original device. For (most) DS games I rip in NCSF (use the samplerate 32728 or double for proper accuracy!!!) . I only mean this to give advice, I've had lots of trial and error with my rips and I'd like to help anyone with it in any way I can. Thank you for using proper track names and including all tracks!

Back